PeoplePlus Group Limited
Learning Plus -Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (‘Terms‘) carefully before using Learning Plus (‘the Portal‘). These Terms apply to all users of this Portal including casual browsers.
In these Terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘PeoplePlus’ means:
PeoplePlus Group Limited. 19-20, The Triangle, Ng2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG2 1AE. The trading office address (for correspondence) is 6th floor, Edmund House, 12-22 Newhall Street, Birmingham, B3 3AS.
Which is the owner of this Portal and the PeoplePlus trademark and brand, and ‘you’ means the user of this Portal. We reserve the right to withdraw all or part of the Portal at any time
Users means: Site Administrator, Trainers, Managers and Users, who are granted access to the Portal
By using this Portal you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Purpose of the Portal
The purpose of the Portal is to provide individuals and businesses with access to the Learning Plus content provided by PeoplePlus Group Limited.
1. Access to the Services
Access to the Services is subject to the availability of resources and PeoplePlus gives no undertaking or guarantee regarding the date of access to, and provision of the Login Details for, the Services. The Users are responsible for providing all In-put Material that PeoplePlus requires in order to provide access to, and provide the Login Details for, the Services.
Access is granted at four levels:
- Site Administrator
The Named Users may access and use the Services on multiple devices. However, only one device per Named User may be used at any one time. If the User account is closed, then the User would no longer be able to access the Services on any device and this would terminate all terms and conditions associated with use.
If you are:
- a Site Administrator you may Create and Edit Trainees, Job Roles, Site Procedures, External Training, Allocate Training, Upload and Run Reports
- a Trainer you may Create and Edit Trainees, Upload and Run Reports
- a Manager you may View and Manage Trainees that have been allocated to your login and Run Reports
- a User you may access your own Trainee Record, launch coursework and download certificates
The users shall not, nor authorise any third party to:
- reproduce, copy, download, scrape, store, re-publish, transmit, transfer, communicate, distribute, disseminate, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use the Services, or any part of the Services, in any form or by any means;
- make the Services available to any person other than the Named Users;
- convert material downloaded from the Services into an electronic format other than the one in which it was supplied;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code of the components of the Services or reproduce all or any portion of the said components;
- combine the whole or any part of the data available on the Services with any other software, data or material; or
- redistribute content from the Services (unless content is specifically made for redistribution), without the written consent of PeoplePlus, other than to the extent necessary to view the material as permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions that are inherent in the operation of the Internet and the World Wide Web, including viruses.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Services (other than Intellectual Property Rights in any materials provided by the Users) shall be owned by PeoplePlus. PeoplePlus licenses all such rights to the Users free of charge and on a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide basis to such extent as is necessary to enable the Users to make reasonable use of the Services.
- Except as expressly set out in this Agreement, no assignment of or licence under any Intellectual Property Right or trademark or service mark (whether registered or not) is granted by the Agreement.
- If the Agreement is terminated pursuant to Clause 6, this licence will automatically terminate.
- The Users shall not sub-licence, assign or otherwise transfer the rights granted in this Clause 2.
- PeoplePlus owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the Data, its brand, its logo and its trademarks.
3. Personal Information and Data Protection
Nothing in the Agreement shall limit or exclude PeoplePlus's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession) or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
PeoplePlus shall not be liable to the Users, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Agreement for:
- loss of profits;
- loss of sales or business;
- loss of agreements or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of or damage to goodwill;
- loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; and
- any indirect or consequential loss.
PeoplePlus's total liability to the Users, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Agreement shall be limited to, in respect of all claims (connected or unconnected) in any consecutive six (6) month period, the equivalent of the total charges paid by the Users to PeoplePlus under the Agreement in that period
Each provision of this Paragraph shall be construed separately as between you and us. If any part is held by a court to be unreasonable, inapplicable or unenforceable, then the other parts shall still apply.
The receipt of the services is personal to you and you may not transfer your rights to access the course materials or to receive the services to another person unless we have consented in writing to you doing so.
If any provision of these Terms becomes void or otherwise unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
If either we or you fail to enforce, or delay in enforcing, any of our respective rights or remedies under these Terms, such failure or delay shall not operate as an agreement to waive that right or remedy, and shall not prevent us from exercising that right or remedy in the future.
5. Removal of content and response to complaints
PeoplePlus reserves its right to remove any uploaded content or disable access to it and to respond to any complaints made by a third party in respect of that content. PeoplePlus will not be liable to you if it removes any content because it believes that such content breaches the provisions of these Terms.
PeoplePlus shall have the right without notice to record the IP address from which any user submitted content is transmitted or communicated through this Portal.
PeoplePlus may also preserve any content that you send or receive if required to do so by law or if reasonably required to ensure compliance with the Terms or to respond to third party complaints about such content.
PeoplePlus reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, either party may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice to the other party if:
- the other party commits a material breach of any term of the Agreement which breach is irremediable or (if such breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within a period of thirty (30) days after being notified in writing to do so;
- On termination or expiry of the Agreement the Users shall immediately cease to use the Services and shall not have any access to the Services
7. Third Party Links
We may provide links to third-party websites from time to time. This may include links to sites owned by associated companies of PeoplePlus. Any link (including without limitation any links posted by other users of the Portal) are provided for your convenience only and are accessed at your own risk. We are not responsible in any way for the content of any third party websites or for goods or services provided by the operators of such websites, and, unless otherwise stated are not responsible for and do not endorse or recommend any third party website or its availability or contents or any agreement or understanding you enter into with a third party through a third party website. If you choose to use any of the links provided, you should ask for access to the terms and conditions and privacy statement of the third party website. PeoplePlus does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you in respect of these third party websites.
8. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute arising between us under or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The materials on this Portal are protected by PeoplePlus copyright and other intellectual property rights.
10. Amendments to the Terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. When we make a change, we will update this page of the Portal. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded on to this Portal. The date of the last revision to these Terms is provided at the end of the Terms. We recommend that you visit this page each time you visit the Portal to ensure that you are aware of and are complying with any changes that we have made to these Terms. If you continue to use the Portal you will be deemed to have accepted those changes from the point at which these changes come into effect.
11. Contact us
You can contact us by email here, Monday to Friday 0900-1700.